Fire Services are Essential for Workplace Safety
We offer fire services to ensure your workplace is compliant with Australian Standards and Building Regulations. We help you determine the required fire safety equipment, locations, and testing and maintenance schedules. Working with our team, you can feel confident that you are creating a safe workplace for your employees.
Why Fire Assessments are Cost-Effective
At Fire Service, we work to provide you with cost-effective products and services related to your fire assessment. A fire assessment is both affordable and necessary for the following reasons:
- Required by law – Queensland building occupiers are required by law to have a qualified professional complete an annual safety system assessment. We conduct these assessments per QCD MP6.1 and Australian Standards 1851:2012.
- Identifies existing and additional equipment – During the assessment, we review the current fire safety equipment to ensure it continues to meet standards and building regulations. These regulations are updated, and during our evaluation, we will identify additional equipment required as a result of updates to the codes.
- Reduces fire damage – If you experience a fire in your workplace, maintaining a regular fire assessment schedule and following through on recommendations will reduce the damage the fire causes to your property. The Australian Standards and Building Regulations are designed to minimise fire damage, and by following these standards, you are not only compliant but benefit from better protection.
What Sets Brisbane Fire Service Apart Regarding Fire Service in Queensland
Brisbane Fire Service is different from other fire service providers due to our:
- Industry knowledge – We have over thirteen years’ experience in the fire service industry. Our technicians understand Australian standards and follow national construction codes and building fire safety regulations.
- Fair pricing structure and no hidden costs – We do our best to provide our clients with fire equipment and services at a reasonable price. Installation, maintenance and testing are necessary under local fire safety regulations. Not only do we keep our costs reasonable, but we provide reliable and professional services to all of our clients.
- Quality products and services – As a family-owned and operated business, we understand how important a safe work environment is for you and your staff. We ensure a safe workplace, offering installation and maintenance of fire extinguishers, fire blankets, hose reels and hydrants. Our team can provide your staff with essential safety training, including general occupant training, first response (first attack) fire training, and emergency procedures, manuals, and plans.
The team at Brisbane Fire Services is reliable, efficient, and trusted by our clients to provide the best fire safety products and training.
About Brisbane Fire Service
When you work with Brisbane Fire Service, you are working with a family-owned and operated company with over thirteen years’ experience in the fire service industry. We focus on providing quality products and services to our clients. Our technicians are qualified and knowledgeable and strive to ensure all jobs are compliant with Australian standards and building fire safety regulations.
Contact us to book your annual fire assessment.